Bloober Team has released a new patch for the PC version of The Medium. According to the team, Patch 1.2 adds support for UltraWide (21:9) & SuperUltraWide (32:9) monitors.
As Bloober noted, and due to the design of The Medium (fixed cameras), this implementation was a bit complicated. Still, the team has managed to polish the game for such resolutions, and address any possible graphical glitches.
Additionally, Update 1.2 comes with minor gameplay bug fixes. It also packs minor performance improvements, as well as accessibility improvements.
As always, Steam will download this latest update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
The Medium Patch 1.2 Release Notes
- Minor gameplay bugfixes
- Minor performance improvements
- Accessibility improvements
- Fixed issues with fullscreen resolution changes in multimonitor scenarios
- Fixed issues with audio device changes
- Added support for UltraWide (21:9) & SuperUltraWide (32:9) monitors