DICE has released a brand new update for Star Wars Battlefront 2. According to the team, this patch packs a small number of fixes for several exploits and issues that were affecting heroes.
Going into more details, the August 26th Update fixes an issue that would allow players to build up Darth Vader’s damage reduction traits. It also fixes an issue where Darth Maul would not be able to block after performing Spin Attack while blocking. Additionally, it fixes an issue where General Grievous’ Claw Rush attack could hit opponents multiple times in a short time.
This patch is 500-700MB in size on the PC, and is available on both Origin and Steam. Naturally, these launchers will download the patch the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 August 26th Update Release Notes
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to build up Darth Vader’s damage reduction traits.
- Fixed an issue where General Grievous’ Claw Rush attack could hit opponents multiple times in a short time.
- Also fixed an issue where Darth Maul would not be able to block after performing Spin Attack while blocking.
- Fixed an issue where inaccurate VFX would play around Boba Fett’s jetpack while he is ragdolled.
- Fixed an issue where Boba Fett’s jetpack icon would not be greyed out while his abilities are blocked.
- Updated in-game EA Access and Origin Access logos with EA Play logos.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”