Videocardz has revealed some new details – coming straight from NVIDIA’s Jen-Hsun – about NVIDIA’s new GPU, the NVIDIA GeForce 980Ti. The GeForce 980Ti will pack 6GB of VRAM, will be available with custom cooling solutions, will have five display outputs: three DisplayPorts, HDMI and DVI-I, and will sport GM200-310 GPU.
Here are all of Videocardz’s new details about NVIDIA’s GeForce 980Ti:
- cheaper GM200-based graphics card is codenamed GeForce GTX 980 Ti;
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti has GM200-310 GPU
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti has 6GB of GDDR5 memory;
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti will be available with custom cooling solutions;
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti has 5 display outputs: 3xDP, HDMI, DVI-I
NVIDIA’s GeForce 980Ti is planned for release in a few weeks, so stay tuned for more!
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”