No Matter Studios has launched a Kickstarter campaign for its upcoming game that is inspired by Shadow of the Colossus, Prey for the Gods. Prey For The Gods is an action survival game set on a desolate frozen island, and the team aims to raise $300K in the next 30 days.
Here are the key features of Prey for the Gods:
- Colossal battles with giants where you can climb your foes
- A vast and mysterious frozen world with dynamic snow terrain that you must traverse
- Intense survival game play
- Explore mysterious temples that contain secrets and treasure.
- Dynamic weather and day/night cycle
- Non-linear game play where you choose who to battle and how
- Loot the fallen heroes and equip yourself with weapons and supplies
- Unique musical score
Prey for the Gods ambitiously aims to combine the game play of Shadow of the Colossus, Deus Ex, DayZ, and BloodBorne. The game promises to have tight controls (you can use keyboard+mouse or a gamepad), action-packed boss fights and a frozen mysterious world to explore.