Konami has just announced that a new update is now available for their soccer game, Pro Evolution Soccer 2012. This update will come with improvements to the performance of goalkeepers, option to search for opponents based on their pass support settings, as well as adjusted Speed Star skill card for better and improved realism. You can view the entire changelog for this update after the jump.
PES 2012 New Update Changelog:
* Issues with one or more players given a red card in a match, but 11 players available after loading formation
* In the myPES application, we have corrected the situation where a draw result is given after win/lose on the penalties
* Occasionally meaningless numbers were appearing when accessing the Community menu from the Community Card list
* Formation data in the Formation settings on the Game Plan screen can only be saved from the P1 controller
* Game data can be saved/loaded for both sides if you exit the Data Management menu while your opponent is saving/loading the game data and then enter the Data Management menu again on the Game Plan screen
* Also, some situations where the game was hanging out or freezing have been solved. Included those on the Online, Become a Legend and Edition modes, and while selecting some Game Plan combinations.