Grinding Gear Games has announced that the latest free expansion for Path of Exile, Delirium, is now available for download on the PC. The Path of Exile: Delirium expansion adds deadly new enemies and amplifies existing ones to create an intense layer of difficulty to Path of Exile’s core combat.
The Delirium expansion also introduces Cluster Jewels; one of the most significant improvements to character customisation in Path of Exile. These jewels expand and customise players’ passive skill trees to provide unprecedented power and versatility.
Furthermore, Delirium introduces dozens of lethal monster modifiers, many new bosses, and horrifying demons lurking within rare and unique monsters. Naturally, players will also experience more numerous and challenging enemies with greater rewards. Moreover, players can apply Orbs of Delirium to endgame maps to control how intense their Delirium is.
Here are also the key features of Path of Exile: Delirium.
- Download and play for free, but never pay-to-win
- The Delirium Challenge league
- New Delirium Cluster Jewels let you dynamically expand your passive skill tree
- Four new skills and three new support gems, including Kinetic Bolt, a new physical damage wand skill and Bladeblast, which detonates blades created by other abilities.
- Thirteen new unique items, including a cosmetic set of equipment and many new unique jewels
- Numerous improvements to the Conquerors of the Atlas endgame
- December’s Metamorph challenge league has been integrated as core game content