NVIDIA has released a brand new hotfix driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce Hotfix 461.33 driver fixes some stuttering issues that occurred in all SteamVR games.
Furthermore, this driver fixes some crashes in Detroit: Become Human and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Additionally, it resolves an issue that could cause Adobe Premiere Pro to freeze when using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration.
NVIDIA GeForce Hotfix 461.33 Driver Release Notes
- Adobe Premiere Pro may freeze when using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA)
- NVIDIA Broadcast Camera filter may hang.
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game (Without using any Hardware monitoring tool).
- [Detroit: Become Human]: The game randomly crashes.
- [NVENC] Colors of webcam video image on receiving end of Zoom may appear incorrect
- [Assassin’s Creed Valhalla] Game may randomly crash after extended gameplay
- [X4: Foundations][Vulkan]: The game may crash on GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs.
- [X4: Foundations][Vulkan]: HUD in the game is broken.