A couple of days ago, NVIDIA released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 531.68 WHQL driver offers optimal performance in Dead Island 2 and Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
This new driver also fixes a random crash issue in Immortals Fenyx Rising. Additionally, it resolves a performance issue that could occur in Counter-Strike 2 when enabling Reflex.
As always, you can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 531.68 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Game Ready Driver
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new titles including Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and Dead Island 2.
- [Immortals Fenyx Rising] is randomly crashing to desktop after a driver update to 531.41
- Shadowplay incorrectly getting engaged within EA Play application
- [Counter Strike 2] Enabling Reflex may reduce performance
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky
- Increase in DPC latency observed in Latencymon
- Applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters cause games to crash