A few days ago, NVIDIA released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 526.47 WHQL driver offers optimal performance in Sackboy: A Big Adventure. Furthermore, it offers support for Victoria 3, and WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game.
This new driver packs the hotfix for Cyberpunk 2077. Additionally, addresses some performance issues in Minecraft Java Edition on the RTX 30 series.
However, this driver has some issues with Forza Horizon 5 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. According to the green team, players may experience rainbow-like artifacts in Forza Horizon 5 after extended gameplay. On the other hand, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 has some flashing corruption issues. Thus, if you are currently playing these two games, we suggest avoiding this driver.
You can download the NVIDIA GeForce 526.47 WHQL driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 526.47 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Game Ready Driver
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Sackboy: A Big Adventure, which features ray-traced reflections, shadows, and ambient occlusion effects and utilizes NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution for up to 2.5x faster performance. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for Victoria 3, WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game, and the addition of DLSS 3 to F1 22.
- [Cyberpunk 2077] In game map may display corruption
- Dell XPS 9560 may crash and reboot when using desktop applications
- [RTX 30 series] Lower performance in Minecraft Java Edition
- 165Hz refresh rate option not availlable on Samsung Odyssey Ark monitor
- When using two or more monitors, GeForce Experience Shadowplay/Gamestream may select the wrong monitor
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot.
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- Maxon – Cinema4D + Redshift3D vidmemory allocations cause TDR or Driver Crash
- RedCine-X Pro potential crash while working with effects during video playback
- Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) service may report higher GPU usage on some RTX 30- series configurations
- Workaround: disable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling from the Windows Settings VTube Studio may crash to black screen
- Temporary workaround: Delete the file VTube
Studio Data\Plugins\x86 64\GPUManagementPlugin.dll
[Forza Horizon 5] Some PC configurations may see rainbow like artifacts in game after extended gameplay 
[Daz Studio] Application crashes after updating to latest driver when trying to run simulation
- [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II] Flashing corruption can be seen randomly while playing the game.
- When both NVIDIA Low Latency Mode is set to Ultra in the NVIDIA Control Panel and NVIDIA Reflex is set to “Boost + Enabled” in a game, the graphics card will not return to idle clock speeds after exiting the game until the PC is rebooted.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”