NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 497.29 WHQL driver offers the optimal experience for GTFO, as well as the latest update for Horizon Zero Dawn which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS.
Furthermore, this driver resolves a game crash to the desktop during gameplay in Microsoft Flight Simulator. It also fixes some purple/blue artifacts that could appear on ground textures in the same game. Additionally, it addresses some performance issues in Supreme Command: Forged Alliance and Supreme Commander 2.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 497.29 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Game Ready Driver
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-1 gaming experience for the latest new titles including GTFO as well as the latest update for Horizon Zero Dawn which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to improve performance by up to 50%.
- [Microsoft Flight Simulator]: The game may crash to the desktop during gameplay.
- [Microsoft Flight Simulator]: Purple/blue artifacts appear on ground textures in the game.
- [Supreme Command:Forged Alliance/Supreme Commander 2]: Performance drop occurs when there is mouse movement.
- Desktop may stutter after extended period when mouse cursor is moved.
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: Spelling error in the German language NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings -> Shader Cache Size default option.