Tripmine Studios has announced that its fan remakes of Half-Life Opposing Force and Half-Life Blue Shift will now come in one fan game, Operation: Black Mesa. In order to celebrate this announcement, the team has also released some new screenshots that you can find below.
Operation: Black Mesa features reimaginings of both Half-Life Opposing Force and Half-Life Blue Shift through two unique campaigns. Moreover, this fan game will be using the Source Engine, in a similar way that Black Mesa did before it.
Here are also its key features:
- Two single-player campaigns featuring expanded gameplay and new content.
- A plethora of engine enhancements and new graphical effects. The Source engine looks better than ever.
- Fast-paced combat with over 30 unique enemy types – Run. Think. Shoot. Live.
- Over eighteen weapons suited for all play styles. How will you survive Black Mesa?
- Original music. Two games – two soundtracks.
- Expanded narrative elements to connect with established Half-Life lore.
- Customize the game to your liking with a mod-friendly set of tools.