NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the green team, the NVIDIA GeForce 471.68 WHQL driver offers optimal performance in Psychonauts 2 and Back 4 Blood’s beta. Moreover, it adds support for Naraka: Bladepoint, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex.
Additionally, this driver adds 7 new G-SYNC compatible displays. These new displays are AOC’s AG274FG8R4+ and AG274QG3R4B+, ASUS’ VG258QM and PG32UQ, Lenovo’s G24-20, MSI’s G251F and ViewSonic’s XG320Q.
As always, this driver also comes with some bug fixes. For instance, it fixes a bug that could occur in Batman Arkham Knight on the 10-series when the turbulence smoke effects were active. It also fixes some flashing glitches in Monster Hunter World. Not only that, but it fixes some framerate drops in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey during gameplay and when running the benchmark.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 471.68 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Game Ready Driver
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for Naraka: Bladepoint, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex to boost performance by up to 60% at 4K and make you more competitive through the reduction of system latency. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for the Back 4 Blood Open Beta and Psychonauts 2 and includes support for 7 new G-SYNC Compatible displays.
- [Batman Arkham Knight][GeForce 10 Series]: The game may crash when turbulence smoke is used.
- [Hitman 3]: The game may display random flickering when V-SYNC is disabled
- [Monster Hunter World]: The title displays flashing glitches after extended gameplay.
- [Assassin’s Creed Odyssey]: Drops in frame rate occur during gameplay and when running the benchmark.
- [Topaz Video Enhance AI]: The application fails to process video with driver TDR error.
- [D5 Render]: Black corruption overlay occurs with NVIDIA DLSS ON.
- Rendering artifacts appear on the desktop when using NVIDIA SDR deep color (10pbc).
- [PLA Benchmark][PhysX]: The NVIDIA GPU is not used for PhysX when running the benchmark.