NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. The NVIDIA GeForce 466.27 WHQL driver offers optimal performance in Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition. Moreover, it also supports Resident Evil Village & Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
Additionally, this driver adds support for 5 new G-SYNC Compatible displays. These displays are: AOC 24G2W1G8, AOC AG274US4R6B, ASUS XG349C, Philips 279M1RV and Samsung LC27G50A.
Furthermore, NVIDIA GeForce 466.27 WHQL driver adds official support for the DirectX 12 Agility SDK. It also fixes a couple of issues that PC gamers have been experiencing.
As always, you can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 466.27 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Game Ready for the Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition, which adds additional ray-traced effects and NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 for greater performance and improved image quality. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Resident Evil Village, along with support for 5 new G-SYNC Compatible displays.
New Features and Other Changes
- Added support for DirectX 12 Agility SDK.
- This driver updates the hash limiter for the GeForce RTX 3060 12GB and is required for product shipped starting mid-May
- [NVIDIA Reflex][Rainbow Six Siege]: Fixed a number of performance related issues related to NVIDIA Reflex and Rainbow Six Siege.
- [HDMI 2.1:] In-game FPS may be capped to the display refresh rate when “Vertical sync” is set to Off.
- [Rigid Gems][Prepar3D]: The applications may crash or fail to launch.