NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA Geforce 452.06 WHQL driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Furthermore, this driver also provides optimal support for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands pre-patch on the public test realm as well as for A Total War Saga: TROY and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2.
Additionally, this driver adds support for eight new G-SYNC Compatible displays – gaming monitors. These monitors are Acer’s XB273U GX, VG272 LV, XV272 LV, CP5271U V, X34 GS, and PG329, as well as IO DATA’s GC252UX and Lenovo’s Y25-25.
Naturally, this driver also packs a number of fixes. For instance, it resolves the black square corruption issues around characters in Path of Exile. It also addresses randomly freezes – that last a few seconds during gameplay – in most Assassin’s Creed games.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA Geforce 452.06 WHQL Driver Release Notes
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]. The game may crash when launched if Hardwareaccelerated GPU scheduling is enabled.
- [Death Stranding]: Texture corruption may be observed during gameplay on GeForce GTX 16/RTX 20 series GPUs.
- [Path of Exile]: Black square corruption appears around characters.
- [Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed]: The game crashes when playing in a water level.
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The game starts to stutter after racing a few laps.
- [Zhan Ge Jing Ji Chang]: Corruption occurs in the game when played in the Tencent mobile game simulator.
- Several games randomly freeze for a few seconds during gameplay. Affected games include Assassin’s Creed Origins, Planetside 2, Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate.
- The NVIDIA Control Panel does not display the native resolution of some HDTVs if the timings are invalid.
- Some displays may show a green tint when Windows Night Light is enabled.
- Snow appears on the display upon waking up the HDMI monitor.
- [Notebook][Turing] Display may show pixelated corruption on waking notebook from long display off.