NVIDIA has released a new hotfix driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA Geforce 451.85 HotFix driver addresses some bugs and issues with Death Stranding, Forza Motorsport 7 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
Going into more details, this new driver resolves some texture corruption issues in Death Stranding on GeForce GTX 16/RTX 20 series GPUs. It also fixes some crash issues in Shadow of the Tomb Raider when Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is active. Moreover, it addresses some stutter issues in Forza Motorsport 7 after racing a few laps.
GeForce Hotfix Driver 451.85 also fixes some random freezes in some games that lasts for a few seconds during gameplay. Additionally, it adds support for the Samsung 27″ Odyssey G7 gaming monitor.
You can download this new hotfix driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA Geforce 451.85 HotFix Driver Release Notes
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]: The game may crash when launched with Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling enabled.
- [Death Stranding]: Texture corruption may be observed during gameplay on GeForce GTX 16/RTX 20 series GPUs
- NVIDIA Control Panel does not display the native resolution of some HDTVs with invalid timings
- Some games may exhibit random freezes that lasts for a few seconds during gameplay.
- Some displays may show a green tint when Windows Night Light is active
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps
- [G-Sync Compatible] Adds support for the Samsung 27″ Odyssey G7 gaming monitor