NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the green team, the NVIDIA GeForce 431.60 WHQL driver is optimized for Wolfenstein: Youngblood and adds support for the RTX2080 Super GPU, as well as for some new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
As NVIDIA noted, the newly-validated monitor models are the HP 24x, AOC AG272FCX6, and AOC AG272FG3R.
Furthermore, the NVIDIA GeForce 431.60 WHQL driver driver provides the optimal gaming experience for Cyberpilot, Madden NFL 20, and the first DLC for Metro Exodus.
It’s also worth noting that this new driver resolves various display flickers when using two GeForce GTX1080Ti in SLI on notebooks, resolves some terrain and icon flickers in World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth, and fixes the missing HDR option from the Windows Control Panel.
Those interested can download this new driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 431.60 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot, Madden NFL 20, and the first DLC for Metro Exodus.
- Adds support for GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GPUs.
- Adds support for new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Madden NFL 20
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.77
- HD Audio Driver – 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 22.214.171.124
- CUDA – 10.1
- Standard NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.940.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.954.0
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][Notebook]: The display flickers when using SLI. 
- [World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth]: Terrain and icons flicker randomly in the game. 
- HDR option is missing from the Windows Control Panel.