NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 430.86 WHQL driver offer the optimal gaming experience and is optimized Quake 2 RTX and Assetto Corsa Competizione.
Furthermore, this new driver adds support for three new G-SYNC compatible monitors (Dell S2419HGF, HP X25, and LG 27GL850) as well as support for Oculus Rift S and HTC VIVE Pro Eye HMDs.
It’s also worth pointing out that the NVIDIA GeForce 430.86 WHQL driver addresses the an issues that detected World of Warships as a supported game when using GeForce Experience Freestyle, an application crash or TDR events on some systems when using Adobe Premier Pro, and the reported slow performance issues in Resolume Arena 6 when using dual 4k output on the GeForced RTX 2080 Notebook.
Those interested can download the driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 430.86 WHQL Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Quake II RTX and Assetto Corsa Competizione.
- Adds support for three new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
- Adds support for Oculus Rift S and HTC VIVE Pro Eye HMDs.
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.77
- HD Audio Driver – 126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 188.8.131.52
- CUDA – 10.1
- Standard NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.940.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.954.0
- GeForce Experience Freestyle no longer detects World of Warships as a supported game. 
- [Adobe Premier Pro]: The application may crash or experience TDR events on some systems. 
- [GeForced RTX 2080][Notebook][Resolume Arena 6]: Slow performance in the game when using dual 4k output.