NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 397.93 WHQL driver offers optimal performance for The Crew 2 Closed Beta and State of Decay 2.
In addition, this new driver adds support for CUDA 9.2 and updates/adds SLI profiles for DRG Initiative and Star Wars: Battlefront 2. It also adds a 3D profile for The Crew 2, fixes some freeze issues in Wolfenstein 2 in the Roosevelt area, and fixes the green flickering issues in Far Cry 5 when using HDR with non-native resolution.
Those interested can download the NVIDIA GeForce 397.93 WHQL driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 397.93 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience for The Crew Closed Beta and State of Decay 2.
- Added support for CUDA 9.2.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- DRG Initiative
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- The Crew 2 – Good
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 870M]: GPU acceleration is being used for Windows Explorer. 
- [SLI][Steam]: Steam must be closed to enable or disable SLI mode. 
- [Surround][Digital Vibrance]: Digital Vibrance setting is not persistent, and reverts to the default setting when rebooting with Surround mode enabled. 
- [Wolfenstein II]: The game may freeze in the Roosevelt area. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: When Windows HDR is enabled, some color formats are missing from the NVIDIA Control Panel->Display->Change Resolution page.
- [Pascal GPU + Kepler GPU]: After installing the driver and rebooting the system, the drive may fail to load. 
- [Far Cry 5]: Green flickering occurs in the game when using HDR with non-native resolution.