NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 391.35 WHQL driver provides the optimal gaming experience for Far Cry 5, and adds/updates the SLI profiles for GRIP and WRC 7.
Furthermore, the NVIDIA GeForce 391.35 WHQL driver fixes a GeForce Experience memory leak that could occur, leading to poor game performance when using NVIDIA Freestyle, and a bug that prevented GeForce 3D Profile Manager tool to import profiles.
It’s also worth noting that this driver also adds security updates for driver components.
Those interested can download the NVIDIA GeForce 391.35 WHQL driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 391.35 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Far Cry 5.
This driver adds security updates for driver components.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- WRC 7
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Far Cry – Not recommended
- GRIP – Excellent
- The Talos Principle – Excellent
- GeForce 3D Profile Manager tool can’t import profiles. 
- [GeForce Experience]: Memory leak occurs leading to poor game performance when using NVIDIA Freestyle. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel][SLI][Diablo III]: With V-Sync on and SLI enabled, the game freezes after switching windows (ALT+TAB) a few times. 
- [Notebook]: The driver may fail to initialize the GPU.