NVIDIA has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 382.53 WHQL driver offers optimal performance for DiRT 4 & Nex Machina.
This driver also updates and adds SLI profiles for Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, Little Nightmares, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and Transformers Online.
Furthermore, this driver addresses an issue with DX11 games. As the changelog reads, on some titles, in-game V-Sync does not work if Fast Sync is selected from the NVIDIA Control Panel. Consequently, the game frame rate is not locked to the maximum refresh rate, resulting in possible tearing.
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
And here are the full release notes for the NVIDIA GeForce 382.53 WHQL driver.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for DiRT 4 and Nex Machina.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
- Little Nightmares
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- Transformers Online
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Tekken 7 – Fair
- DiRT 4 – Not Recommended
- Nex Machina – Not Recommended
- Quake Champions – Good
Software Module Versions
- NView – 148.47
- HD Audio Driver – 22.214.171.124
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.17.0329
- GeForce Experience – 126.96.36.199
- CUDA – 8.0
- [DirectX 11 games]: On some titles, in-game V-Sync does not work if Fast Sync is selected from the NVIDIA Control Panel. Consequently, the game frame rate is not locked to the maximum refresh rate, resulting in possible tearing. 
- [Aerofly RC 7]: Corruption occurs in the game when shadows are enabled. 
- [OpenGL][Tombstone Enginer]: Driver update causes corruption in Tombstone engine games. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX]: The secondary display remains blank after switching from Clone or Extended mode to secondary-only display mode.