NVIDIA has finally released the driver that packs optimizations and bug fixes that provide increased performance for Kepler-based GPUs. In addition, this new driver fully supports the new graphics card from NVIDIA, the GeForce GTX 980Ti.
Those interested can get it from here.
And here are the release notes for this new driver:
This release improves gaming technology in these ways:
-Supports G-SYNC technology in windowed mode. (Supported for 2-way SLI, but not 3-way or 4-way.)
– Offers both G-SYNC (V-SYNC on) and G-SYNC (V-SYNC off) options.
– Adds support for Ultra-Low Motion Blur (ULMB) in the NVIDIA Control Panel.
– Provides Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR) for notebooks with discrete GeForce GPUs, Fermi-based and above.
– Implements optimizations and bug fixes that provide increased performance for Kepler-based GPUs.
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
• Heroes of the Storm – SLI disabled
• Monster Hunter Online – DX9 and DX11 SLI profiles added
• Space Engineers – DX9 profile added
• World Of Warships – SLI-AA disabled
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
• F1 2015 – Not recommended
• World Of Warships – Not recommended
• Battlefield: Hardline – Not recommended
• Dying Light – Not recommended
• Killing Floor 2 – Not recommended
• Lords of the Fallen – Not recommended
• Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes – Not recommended
• Project CARS – Not recommended
• The Crew – Fair
• The Witcher 3 – Not recommended
• Total War: Attila – Not recommended