Hello Games has released Patch 3.34 for No Man’s Sky Expeditions. According to the changelog, Update 3.34 fixes two major issues with the game. Moreover, it packs some fixes that came out via an earlier hotfix/update.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
No Man’s Sky Expeditions Update 3.34 Release Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused Expedition data to be unnecessarily re-downloaded from the server.
- Fixed an issue that could cause repeated network duplication of NPCs, leading to decreased framerate (especially at Space Stations) and occasional crashes.
This patch also includes the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue that caused portable refiners and other placed objects to vanish in high network activity areas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some interactions to become unresponsive in high-network traffic situations.
- Improved the audio effect when a mission patch is displayed on screen.
- Fixed an issue that could cause weapon labels to scroll unnecessarily on the HUD.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the mode select text to appear to have a fuzzy outline when selected.
- Also fixed a number of icon issues affecting missions supplied by NPCs found in planetary buildings.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Inventory Full warning on the Expedition Page to appear in ALL CAPS.