Cyborn B.V. has announced a new VR sci-fi action-adventure game, called Hubris. Hubris will be coming to PC in Q4 2021 and in order to celebrate this announcement, the team also released its debut gameplay trailer.
In this game, you’ll assume the role of a recruit in training to become an agent of the mighty and feared Order-Of-Objectivity, also known as the ‘OOO’. Together with the pilot Lucia, you are sent to Twin Planetary System, to search for the mysterious agent Cyanha.
Here are also the game’s key features:
- Enjoy a full VR experience with free movement, climbing, swimming and jumping.
- Become part of the unique and intriguing Sci-Fi world of Hubris.
- Savour some of the best and most immersive graphics in VR available.
- Fight alongside colourful epic characters against a mix of alien wildlife, humanoids and mechanised enemies, each of them requiring unique tactics to defeat.
- Gather and salvage resources, craft weapons and tools, control vehicles and mechanical devices.
- Unravel the OOO’s long-forgotten secrets.
- Earn your place as an agent of the Order-Of-Objectivity.
Hubris VR - Announcement trailer