Avalanche Studios has released a brand new patch for Just Cause 4. This second PC patch is 2.9GB in size and focuses on fixing the most common crashes PC users were experiencing. As such, this update brings major stability improvements and packs a rendering fix when disabling Ambient Occlusion Graphics option.
Furthermore, this patch makes some adjustments to the skystriker weaponized wingsuit control, fixes improper “skip button” hint on a remapped keyboard, updates map to include some missing collectible icons and adds support to different monitor refresh rates.
As always, Steam will auto-downloaded this patch the next time you launch its client and you can find its complete changelog below.
Just Cause 4 January 19th Patch Release Notes
- Major stability improvements.
- Rendering fix when disabling Ambient Occlusion Graphics option.
- Skystriker weaponized wingsuit control adjustments.
- Fixed improper “skip button” hint on a remapped keyboard.
- Updated Audio files affecting certain languages.
- Updated map to include some missing collectible icons.
- Fix for the spotlight “projected shadow” flickering issue.
- Fix for tutorials not showing sometimes on a new save.
- Update to support different monitor refresh rates.