Bohemia Interactive has released a new beta patch for DayZ. According to the release notes, this patch will update your game’s version to 0.63.149525 and comes with reworked vehicle physics, improvements to vehicles simulation, minor improvement to IK poses, minor improvements to heavy hit animations and animations for drop item in different stances.
Furthermore, this latest beta patch fixes invisible items after being dropped during gestures, VOIP directional sounds not working properly on 5.1 and 7.1 setups, smoke from indoor fireplace not escaping through chimney, infected getting stuck in crouch animation and more.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client and you can find its complete changelog below.
DayZ Beta Patch 0.63.149525 Release Notes
- Added: Reworked vehicle physics
- Added: Improvements to vehicles simulation
- Added: Minor improvement to IK poses
- Added: Minor improvements to heavy hit animations
- Added: Animations for drop item in different stances
- Added: Upon reconnect items with changed size (design tweaks) are now dropped on the ground if not enough space in the inventory
- Fixed: Invisible items after being dropped during gestures
- Fixed: VOIP directional sounds not working properly on 5.1 and 7.1 setups
- Fixed: Character falling from tilted ladders
- Fixed: Infected getting stuck in crouch animation
- Fixed: Engines not shutting down after being destroyed
- Fixed: Multitude of environmental issues (missing collisions, sudden LOD changes, models adjustments)
- Fixed: Various client/server errors related to in-game actions
- Fixed: Tachometer (rpm gauge) displayed incorrectly while gear in neutral position
- Fixed: Missing cooking sounds
- Fixed: Smoke from indoor fireplace not escaping through chimney
- Fixed: Restrained character not dying after disconnecting
- Fixed: Fixed a VME message, that could pop up on some clients upon launch and crash them.
- Tweaked: Vehicles sounds
- Tweaked: Ambient sounds
- Tweaked: Sounds of jammed weapons
- Tweaked: Sound of eating pills action
- Tweaked: Changes to input system (not yet ready)
- Tweaked: Changes to chem-light models when activated
- Fixed: Crash when the author of a subscribe mod wasn’t correctly retrieved
- Fixed: The URL of the workshop was incorrect in some places
- Removed: skipIntro startup parameter (no longer supported)
- guns losing their shot sounds
- melee attacks always heavy, unless stamina is depleted