Saber Interactive has confirmed that NBA Playgrounds will be available on May 9th on Steam as a digital-only release for $19.99. In NBA Playgrounds, players will be able to take their “A” game to the playground and beat the best in high-flying 2-on-2 basketball action.
Players will be able to choose NBA superstars and legends from the past, including Allen Iverson, LeBron James, Steph Curry and Shaquille O’Neal.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Up your Game! Features a progression system to unlock real NBA players. Uncover new moves for each player as you upgrade their experience.
- Tournaments and Online Play. Play solo, with friends in local and online multiplayer, or against the world in online tournaments.
- Lottery Pick System. The lottery pick system introduces a new twist to the game by rewarding great play with unique rewards.
- Massive Roster of NBA Superstars. Current and retired ballers from all the official NBA teams will be available at launch. Hundreds more NBA superstars will be added post-launch.
- Over-the-top Moves. Timing is key, whether you’re shooting 3-pointers, pulling off major dunks, showing off your finger-roll game, or defying analytics and winning with long 2-pointers.