2K Games has released the fourth patch for NBA 2K15 on all current-gen platforms. This patch features a number of improvements to the player progression/regression systems that drive player ratings in MyGM/MyLEAGUE/MyCAREER, and tunes shot percentages for a more obvious distinction between open and covered shots. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can view its complete changelog below.
NBA 2K15 Patch 4 Changelog:
- (XB1) Online games will no longer disconnect during gameplay when one or more users had minimized the title and returned while sitting on the Team Select screen prior to playing.
- Made a number of improvements to the player progression/regression systems that drive player ratings in MyGM/MyLEAGUE/MyCAREER.
- Fixed a rare case where the user team would trade for the upcoming pick mid-draft (MyGM/MyLEAGUE), but the team that traded away the pick would retain the rights to the player.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to access specific Online Leagues.
- Removed “auto-hesitation” dribble animations that played when driving near defenders. Smoothed out the sprint to jog transition in the back court.
- Tuned shot percentages for a more obvious distinction between open and covered shots. Slight increase to contact dunk frequency for high level dunkers.
- Corrected an issue in MyTEAM where improved player badges were not appearing in the correct color when viewing a head-to-head game. The correct badge level with appropriate gameplay adjustments are now being made.
- The ‘Bruiser’ and ‘Hardened’ badges will now unlock properly in MyCAREER when the appropriate conditions are met.
- Fixed a rare case where some users would occasionally see the title hang during the series of legal screens at the start of the game.
- (XB1) Corrected an issue where Park Chat through the My NBA 2K15 app would not work for some users.
- (XB1) Fixed an issue where a user’s gamertag would not update in the Roster Creator interface when the gamertag was changed outside of the title.