THQ Nordic and Rainbow Studios today announced a new off-road racing game, MX vs ATV All Out. This new racer is planned for an early 2018 released and the publisher has released its first details, alongside its first screenshots.
Klemens Kreuzer, Managing Director at THQ Nordic, said:
“All Out is the culmination of Rainbow’s decades-long commitment to creating the most comprehensive and FUN off-road racing games! Whether your pulling off stunts on your own private compound, exploring wide-open terrain in a UTV, or racing in 16-player online competitions, All Out invites players of all ages and skill levels to experience the freedom of racing and competing off-road.”
In MX vs ATV All Out, players can choose between bikes, ATVs and UTVs, refine their rider style at their private compound, blast across massive open worlds and compete head to head in various game modes. The game will also feature a new Freestyle mode that will allow players to win with style and crazy stunts.
Here are the game’s key features:
- 2 player split-screen and 16 player online modes!
- Various competition modes including Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more!
- Insane stunt system that tests your limits in freestyle mode!
- Your own private compound that you can turn into a show room for all of your customized vehicles!
- Vehicle tuning and upgrades with original performance parts!
- Rider style! Choose gear from numerous companies or compete with one of the many top professional riders from around the world!