As promised Monolith released today a new patch for Middle-earth: Shadow of War. This patch will update your game’s version to 1.06, and introduces some new free content to it.
Going into more details, the Shadow of War patch 1.06 adds Endless Siege, Rebellion and an enhanced Photomode.
In Endless Siege, players must defend their fortresses against Sauron’s forces as the Dark Lord tries to reclaim Mordor. In Rebellion, players’ followers band together and try to overthrow them. As such, players will have to crush this Rebellion. Last but not least, players will be able to capture every battle and siege and apply new filters, frames, and textures with the Enhanced Photo Mode update.
Steam will auto-download this patch the next time you launch its client, and you can view its complete changelog below.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War Patch 1.06 Release Notes:
Free Updates and Features (Included in the patch)
- Endless Siege: Defend your fortresses against Sauron’s forces as the Dark Lord tries to reclaim Mordor in the Endless Siege.
- Rebellion: Crush the Rebellion that sweeps Mordor as your followers band together and try to overthrow you.
- Enhanced Photo Mode: Capture every battle and siege and apply new filters, frames, and textures with the Enhanced Photo Mode update.
- Fixed a number of issues where the player could encounter an infinite loading screen.
- Addressed a number of instances where Talion could get stuck within specific objects, which would force the player to have to restart the game.
- Fixed a few issues where Talion could fall outside of the environment, which would force the player to have to restart the game.
- Fixed a few issues where a message that reads “Invalid ID” could appear in specific instances.
- Fixed an incorrect tutorial message for poisoning a nearby barrel that would ask the player to hold the button rather than press the button.
- Followers will no longer die from bleed out if they are on a fortress wall that gets destroyed; they will now safely teleport to the ground.