Bioware has released a new update for Mass Effect: Andromeda. According to the release notes, this patch fixes a bug that allowed the enemies to get healed once players used a First Aid with the Supply Pack Transmitter, makes it possible so that the Naladen explosion can deal damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped, and fixes a variety of issues.
In addition, veteran ranks of characters will now only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10, Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV, and Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
This update will be auto-downloaded from Origin, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Mass Effect: Andromeda – Update 1.10 Changelog:
- Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
- Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
- Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
- Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
- Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
- Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
- Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
- Fixed issue that caused screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
- Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV