BioWare has released the highly anticipated patch 1.05 for Mass Effect: Andromeda. This patch improves lip-sync and facial acting during some conversations, including localized VO, and features some new eye shaders for human and asari characters.
In addition, this patch fixes an issue with Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern, adds an option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map, fixes various collision issues, and comes with streaming and stability improvements.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Origin, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Mass Effect: Andromeda – Patch 1.05 Changelog:
- Improved tutorial placement
- Increased inventory limits
- Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression
- Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies
- Improved matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
- Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map
- Decreased the cost of remnant decryption keys and made them more accessible at merchants
- Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs
- Improved lip-sync and facial acting during some conversations, including localized VO
- Fixed an issue with Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
- Improved the appearance of eyes for human and asari characters
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct
- Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs
- Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times
- Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save
- Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose
- Fixes issues related to some saves
- Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer
- Streaming and stability improvements