Warhorse Studios has released the highly anticipated patch 1.4 for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. This patch fixes 200 major bugs and adds the first free DLC which is a HD Texture & Audio Pack for PC.
According to the company, these HD Textures boost the overall graphics of Kingdom Come: Deliverance to create an ever better visual experience. The HD Audio is available for all three voiceover languages (English, German and French) and enhances all in game voiceovers and sounds.
Moreover, this update fixes 200 major bugs, adds new Hair and Beard mechanics (meaning that players will now have the opportunity to give Henry a haircut and grow out his beard.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam (do note that this is a huge patch, weighting over 26GB in size), and you can find its complete changelog below.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Patch 1.4 Release Notes
- New Hair and Beard mechanics.
- Customize your style in bathhouses and gain extra charisma with freshly cut hair.
- Unarmed mercy kill added for a more “subtile” way to solve quests.
- Real Easter eggs added. The hunt for the golden egg can begin!
- Traditional Czech Easter-themed weapon to be found, called “Pomlázka”.
- Resurrection day is upon us! Some NPCs that have died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Fixed problems with the “Mightier than the Sword” quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Fixed save issue for the “House of God” quest.
- Another 200 major bugs fixed
- Free PC DLC – HD Texture and Audio Pack