THQ Nordic has announced that Jagged Alliance: Rage! has been delayed until December 6th. The game was originally meant to come out on September 28th and the publisher did not reveal the reasons why the game got delayed.
Jagged Alliance: Rage! promises to feature a beefy campaign approximately 20-hours long that will be playable in both single-player and co-op multiplayer. The game also aims to come with a new take on turn-based tactics, adventure elements and the well-known quirky mercenaries.
Here are the game’s key features:
- 2 Player online co-op mode
- Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
- Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
- Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
- Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
- Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
- Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies