IO Interactive will release later today a brand new update for HITMAN. This new patch includes improvements across the board, will fix different issues across all locations that previously resulted in the game crashing or becoming unstable, and adds the ability for 47 to pull people over balconies or out of windows, when he is hanging on a ledge or below the balcony/window.
In addition, this patch will fix some PC-specific issues, such as an issue where the selected GPU in the Game Launcher is not the one used by the game and an issue where the framerate could stutter during combat, primarily on DX12 setups.
Furthermore, with this update, all unlockable items that are earned when connected to the game’s servers, are now also saved to an ‘offline profile’, meaning that they can be used when in Offline Mode. Items include all mastery items; including weapons, gear, starting/pickup locations as well as Elusive Target suit rewards and Challenge Pack unlocks.
This update will be around 2.1GB in size, and you can read its complete changelog below.
HITMAN – November Update Changelog:
- Fixed an issue with trespassing whilst dressed as a Chef in Paris
- Fixed issues that could cause multiple opportunities in Paris to fail, depending on 47’s actions
- Fixed an issue where water splashes could be heard in certain areas of the attic in Paris
- Fixed an issue where 47 could vault into an inaccessible location in Paris. The vault prompt has been removed
- Fixed an issue that could cause the light rig in Paris to also cause damage in the basement
- Fixed inconsistent trespassing boundaries in Sapienza
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Mission Accomplished’ music could be heard during the cinematic following The World of Tomorrow.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the ‘Open Sesame’ opportunity in Marrakesh to fail, instead of being completed
- Fixed inconsistent trespassing boundaries in Marrakesh
- Fixed an issue that would cause the documents to be lost when using the ‘push’ prompt on Matthieu Mendola in ‘A House Built on Sand’.
- Fixed an issue where the crowd and helicopter sounds could be heard in some parts of the tunnel in Marrakesh
- Fixed an issue where starting combat in the school will alert all guards on the map in Marrakesh
- Fixed an issue where Agent 47 could ‘blend-in’ without the correct disguise in Bangkok
- Fixed an issue with the physics of a guitar stand in Bangkok.
- Fixed an issue with clipping when wearing the Exterminator disguise in Bangkok.
- Fixed an issue with an invisible wall in the atrium in Bangkok.
- Fixed an issue where Jackie Carrington’s routine could get stuck in Bangkok.
- Fixed an issue where guards that have spotted 47 trespassing in one disguise, would immediately attempt to arrest him when finding him in a non-trespassing area in a different disguise.
- Fixed an issue where the hay bale in Colorado would not drop when shot in certain places
- Fixed an issue where a door in Sean Rose’s room could not be opened by Rose’s Room Key
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Target Lockdown alert to trigger in Colorado without player action
- Fixed an issue that could make it impossible to complete the Freedom Fighters mission in Colorado
- Fixed an issue where a kill involving the hot springs in Hokkaido would be classed as ‘Accident Fall’, it is now classified as a drowning kill
- Fixed an issue where a gun rattling sound could be heard when crouching after dropping a weapon
- Fixed an issue where a challenge notification would be displayed after the first kill in a mission
- Fixed an issue where the weapon HUD would sometimes display incorrectly when using ‘minimal’ HUD settings
- Fixed an issue where subtitles could still be seen in the Pause Menu
- Fixed an issue with Cyrillic characters not rendering properly on the Contracts Briefing tile
- Fixed an issue where the cinematics between missions could drop to as low as 19 fps
- Fixed an issue where the selected GPU in the Game Launcher is not the one used by the game
- Fixed an issue where some tabs in the ‘Replanning’ screen could not be selected with a mouse
- Fixed an issue with unequipping an item during the ‘Planning’ phase
- Fixed an issue in Marrakesh where heavy flickering in areas with artificial lighting would occur on specifics setups
- Fixed an issue where the framerate could stutter during combat, primarily on DX12 setups
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”