Gearbox has announced that Godfall will officially release on November 12th. Godfall is a third-person fantasy action RPG that focuses on melee combat, and will be coming to the PC via Epic Games Store.
Godfall is officially launching on November 12 for the PlayStation 5 & PC via Epic Games Store!
— Godfall (@PlayGodfall) September 16, 2020
Godfall is set in a brand new high fantasy universe, filled with heroic knights, arcane magic and forbidden realms. The game attempts to combine action RPG elements/looting with melee combat. Naturally, players will be also able to customize their characters.
Here are also the game’s key features:
- Adventure across exotic vistas, from the above-ground reefs of the Water Realm to the subterranean crimson forests of the Earth Realm
- Master all five weapon classes, each with unique playstyles and a variety of longswords, polearms, warhammers, greatswords, and dual blades
- Level up, learn new skills, and uncover legendary weapons with devastating effects on the battlefield
- Unlock 12 Valorplates: Divine, Zodiac-inspired suits of armor that empower you to shred every enemy between you and Macros
- Test your skills in the Tower of Trials and challenge yourself against the toughest foes and earn top-tier loot
- Fight solo, or alongside friends with three-player PvE online co-op play