Playground Games announced that a new update for Forza Horizon 5 will release on April 25th. According to the team, the April 25th Patch will address some performance degradation issues that affected the game’s PC version.
Moreover, this upcoming update will fix the mismatched achievements unlocked in the Xbox app. It will also fix an issue where roads would not be marked as discovered on the map has been fixed.
Playground Games will reveal the complete changelog for this update next week. Until then, you can find below its key features/changes.
Forza Horizon 5 April 25th Patch Key Features
- The 2001 #4 Ford Focus RS has been added to the Autoshow for reacquisition.
- An issue that caused the Arzate Sprint Challenge and Forest Trail Master to not be marked as completed has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Apex Predators “Let it B” mission from being completed.
- We’ve addressed an issue that saw the stock PI rating being shown in various menus and event leaderboards despite the player’s car being upgraded.
- Pinned Challenges showing unintendedly doubled requirements have been fixed.
- On PC, improvements have been made to performance degradation that occurred in two scenarios: while driving through the deformable sand dunes, and while driving the 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT.
- On Steam, we’ve fixed the mismatched achievements unlocked in the Xbox app.
- Requirements to bind ANNA and Forza LINK on the d-pad while creating Custom Controller Profiles have been removed.
- We’ve made improvements to EventLab Rules of Play to alleviate issues where rulesets would not correctly function in multiplayer and cause players to desync.
- Festival site objects have been removed from select Race Routes as those couldn’t be shown to all players.
- An issue where roads would not be marked as discovered on the map has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused Auction House searches filtered by “Car Type” to not return results.
- An issue that caused Forzathon Weekly Challenges to reset after a game restart has been fixed.
- On Xbox, the HUD is no longer stuck in the center of the screen if playing on an ultrawide display.