Focus Home Interactive unveiled its exciting E3 2017 line-up. From closed-door presentations to exclusive interviews and hands-on demos – here is the full list of games to be showcased at the Focus Home Interactive booth, West-Hall #4512, at E3 2017 in Los Angeles, June 13-15.
Here are the games that will be showcased behind closed doors at E3 2017:
- Vampyr (DontNod): 45 minutes of never-before-seen gameplay.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (Asobo): A 15 minutes gameplay walkthrough with developer commentary.
- Call of Cthulhu (Cyanide): A gameplay walkthrough with developer commentary.
In addition, Focus Home Interactive will reveal more details and assets for the following titles during E3 2017:
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (New World Interactive)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse (Cyanide)
- GreedFall (Spiders)
- The Surge (Deck13)