FluffyQuack has released a new version of his must-have mod for the latest Resident Evil games, Fluffy Manager 5000. Fluffy Manager 5000 is a mod manager that makes it possible to install mods and 3D character swap mods. And since RE3R is now out, its latest version adds support for both Resident Evil 3 Remake and Resident Evil Resistance.
By using this latest version, you can most likely use all the mods that came out for the PC demo. There is already a Jill Valentine Nude Mod and a NieR Automata 2B Mod. Another mod also allows you to replace Jill Valentine with either Claire Redfiled or Ada Wong. Furthermore, the Ultimate Trainer Mod allows you to change FOV, remove Vignette, and do some really cool changes to the game. Unfortunately, though, the Classic Nemesis mod is no longer available for download.
To put it simple, Fluffy Manager 5000 is a mod that all Resident Evil 3 Remake fans should be using. That is of course if you want to mod the game. If you don’t… well… there is no reason at all to use it.
You can download Flyffu Manager 5000 from here. Below you can also find a guide via which you can install it.
- Extract the mod manager anywhere (if you’re upgrading from an old version, simply extract it over the older version).
- Before running the mod manager for the first time, ensure all PAK files in your RE3 install are unmodified (to easily do this, right-click the game in Steam and choose “verify file integrity”).
- Run the mod manager and select Resident Evil 3 as game.
- Drag and drop RE3 mods in RAR format onto the mod manager window (make sure to have RE3 selected) OR copy mods to “[modmanager]\Games\RE3R\Mods”
- Run mod manager, click on “Manage Mods” and click on mods to install or uninstall them.