Strategy First, in partnership with dedicated racing development team Kylotonn Games, launched FlatOut 4: Total Insanity on Steam today. According to the press release, FlatOut 4: Total Insanity allows fans to smash, burn and cause mayhem competitively in both online and offline races.
“With the games’ illustrious nitro boosts, players can dominate the race course, while violently ramming into rival racers at break-neck speeds in a wide variety of dynamically changing tracks, arenas and game modes.”
The Steam edition of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity will also feature exclusive not available on console versions in game content, including:
- Two Exclusive Arenas: Ice Lake, & Factory arenas, Gamers can unleash vehicular assault;
- Limited Edition Vehicles: Gamers take to the road with limited edition vehicles, Ice Breaker and Toe Truck;
- Two Exclusive Drivers: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker prepare for assault only on STEAM;
- Free Music DLC: Heavy Metal, Rock N Roll, Punk, Psychobilly and SKA, featuring Mad Parish, Twin Atlantic, Planet Smashers, Them Evils, Gutter Demons and more
- Enhanced Features for Steam platform: Big Picture Mode Compatibility, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Leader Boards, Partial Steam Controller Support, and Cloud Support.
Emanuel Wall, Director at Strategy First, said:
“We are pleased and excited to launch FlatOut 4: Total Insanity on Steam. We will continue to add to the STEAM version with plans of integrating the THRUSTMASTER Steering Wheel and Steam Work Shop within the coming month.”
Roman Vincent, Chief Executive Officer at Kylotonn Games, added:
“With a truly global community, we have delivered the game across eight different languages including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish and Brazilian Portuguese” said . “We also plan to expand our language support and updates in the future as we continue to listen to what Steam gamers want.”