34BigThing and Raiser Games have announced that Goat of Duty is currently available for free on Steam. From today and until March 31st, PC gamers can visit its Steam store page and acquire their free copy.
Goat of Duty is a fast-paced multiplayer shooter in which players control… goats. Players can ram and troll their friends, don the craziest goatstumes, and put their skills to the test in the quirkiest FPS ever.
You can acquire your free copy from here. Below you can also find the game’s key features.
- Goats. You are an armed goat fighting other goats. It doesn’t get any better than that!
- Experience intense deathmatch multiplayer battles for 2 to 10 goats
- Fast-paced gameplay: Goats are fast and nimble, after all; they can climb pretty much anything and jump really high.
- Old-school, no-nonsense shooter experience: Just you and your skills against your enemies!
- Wear crazy goatstumes, dance like a goat, and troll your buddies when you bleat them in combat!
- Four multiplayer modes: Classic free-for-all, Gun Deathmatch, Herd Wars (or team deathmatch for humans) and an original, new mode: the crazy Fus Ro Arena
- Explore a variety of crazy maps with different playstyles: Feel right at home on a futuristic farm, explore mountains in distant planets, survive the desert of the lambs, experience hair-rising fear at the horror well, wander adrift the space station, or encounter mind-boggling randomness at the medieval village — among others.