Codemasters has released a brand new update for its latest F1 game, F1 2020. According to the changelog, patch 1.07 fixes some crashes and bugs. Additionally, it improves performance when players set Steam in offline mode.
Going into more details, update 1.07 resolves a crash when accessing mail resulting from changes within leagues, as well as a crash that could be seen when spectating a multiplayer race. Moreover, it increases splitscreen resolution, and fixes a performance issue when running Steam in offline mode.
Career modes will now progress correctly when Simulating races with Formation Lap turned on. It also addresses an issue where all participants in a weekly event would not be awarded points.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
F1 2020 Patch 1.07 Release Notes
- Keep Fighting Foundation DLC pack is now available
- Addressed a crash when accessing mail resulting from changes within leagues
- Addressed a crash that could be seen when spectating a multiplayer race
- Increases splitscreen resolution
- In splitscreen player two will no longer change the race strategy for player ones when editing their own
- Player will no longer be offered an incorrect 0 stop strategy alternative during a race that requires a pit stop
- Jeff will now give the correct Championship Standings information during a race
- Brake boards are now present at turn 12 at Brazil
- F1 cars use the players chosen number in multiplayer
- Career modes will now progress correctly when Simulating races with Formation Lap turned on
- Fixed a performance issue when running Steam in offline mode
- In unranked others players will no longer be seen to be given points after failing to finish a race
- Purple fastest lap times are now easier to read on the race results
- Improvements to the item preview images so they’re higher resolution
- Glove textures have been improved under certain conditions on track where they were previously appearing lower resolution
- Players will no longer be penalised for overtaking the safety car in a pit lane entrance or exit
- Players can no longer overtake the safety car once it is ready to return to the pit lane
- F2 sprint race grid will always correctly reflect the result from the feature race
- Updated a number of F2 lap records
- F2 Races in Vietnam are now the correct number of laps
- If the player is eliminated in qualifying 1 parc ferme rules will now correctly apply
- It now shows correctly the time gaps after a formation lap
- Addressed an issue where all participants in a weekly event would not be awarded points
- Displays correctly the nationality flag on Mercedes race suits