Codemasters has released a new update for its latest F1 racing game, F1 2020. According to the release notes, patch 1.06 brings in the brand new black Mercedes AMG Petronas livery. This is something that a lot of Mercedes fans have been waiting for, so kudos to Codemasters.
Alongside the new black Mercedes F1 car, this update introduces the correct gloves for Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll. Moreover, the Savant sponsor will now correctly pay out.
Patch 1.06 also comes with some fixes. For instance, it fixes an issue in unranked multiplayer where a host disconnection resulted in AI having unrealistic lap times. It also fixes two progression issues, and packs various other stability and bug fixes.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its cleint. You can also find its complete changelog below.
F1 2020 Patch 1.06 Release Notes
- Mercedes car and driver suits updated to the black livery.
- Fixed an issue in unranked multiplayer where a host disconnection resulted in AI having unrealistic lap times.
- Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll now wear the correct gloves.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur after an Invitational event.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur at the end of a season.
- The Savant sponsor will now correctly pay out.
- Various other stability and bug fixes.