Stardock announced that its upcoming turn-based PC fantasy strategy title Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes will be released May 22 on Steam, and pre-orders are currently available as a standalone game for $39.99.
Fans who purchased Stardock’s 2010 game Elemental: War of Magic before October 31, 2010 will receive Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes for free, as promised in 2010. Owners of Fallen Enchantress (released in late 2012) are able to upgrade their existing games with the standalone expansion for $19.99.
Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes builds on the successes and addresses issues fans and critics had with the previous game – all masterminded by Derek Paxton, lead designer. Legendary Heroes adds new monsters, new champions, larger maps, new tactical battle maps and re-imagines the role of heroes in the world of Elemental.
As with all Stardock titles, the game is designed to be played on even relatively low-end PCs, and has no DRM.
The minimum specs for Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes are listed below, and fans will be delighted to see that even most casual players can run this game:
• OS:Windows 8 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3
• Processor:2.4 GHz Processor
• Memory:1 GB RAM
• Graphics:256 MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card w/Pixel Shader 2.0 (Radeon x1600 / GeForce 6800)
• Hard Drive:5 GB HD space
• Sound:DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
• Additional:To activate this game you must create a Stardock account while launching the game
Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Gameplay [ PC HD ]