Great news for owners of Stronghold 3 and inMomentum as a new update has rolled out for both of them. In addition, DOTA 2 beta testers can get their hands on a new build as Valve released a new update for it that features lots of additions and fixes. Those patches will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client and you can view the entire changelogs for all three of them after the jump.
DOTA 2 Update Changelog:
-Added Dragon Knight and Omniknight!
-Chen: Fixed Holy Persuasion not removing buffs from the converted creep
-Chen: Fixed Hand of God working on dead heroes
-Huskar: Fixed not attacking his target right after Life Break.
-Batrider: Fixed Firefly being purge-able.
-Batrider: Fixed Sticky Napalm working on ancients.
-Storm Spirit: Fixed an exploit with Ball Lightning that could cause you to kill enemy units from your fountain.
-Storm Spirit: Fixed Ball Lightning’s stopping a little too early when almost out of mana
-Huskar: Fixed the first tick of Berserker’s Blood requiring you to be hurt.
-Riki: Fixed the Backstab sound sometimes playing when it wasn’t proccing.
-Sniper: Fixed Assassinate reveal debuff never disappearing if the target dodges it with a blink.
-Kunkka: Fixed X Marks The Spot teleporting you back if you buyback while the spell is still active.
-Jakiro: Fixed Dual Breath not being target-able on units directly.
-Queen of Pain: Fixed Sonic Wave not being target-able on units directly
-Batrider: Fixed Sticky Napalm not temporarily revealing the area.
-Batrider: Fixed Flaming Lasso not ending when Batrider dies.
-Zeus: Fixed a bug with spamming Arc Lightning quickly while there is another one still bouncing (only happens for very large amount of units).
-Skeleton King: Fixed loss of vision while reincarnating.
-Added missing Flail and Stun animations for Kunkka.
-Enabled Huskar, Batrider and Jakrio for Captains Mode
-Massive server performance improvements.
-Fixed vision range on Siege units.
-Fixed bounty values on Siege units.
-Added Legacy keys for new heroes
-Fixed attack damage for Centaur Outrunner
-Fixed limited life units (like Necronomicon units) having dramatically more duration when converted by Helm of the Dominator.
-Fixed backdoor protection turning off when dominated units are nearby
-Fixed legacy keys not working properly for a few of the recent heroes
-Only allow one commendation/report per person.
-Added a separate matchmaking pool for players who have repeatedly left games. Note: Any party that contains a player matchmaking in this pool will cause the entire party to match-make in this pool.
-Fixed Captain’s Mode pick timer getting reset during the 2 hero pick phases once a player does the first selection.
-Fixed Captain’s Mode random (when out of time) being able to selected heroes not enabled for CM.
-Added two spectator hot keys for controlling the replay speed (- and =).
-Double-hitting the “select all other units” hot key will now add your hero to your selection
-Game lobby leaders can now kick players out of the lobby.
-You will now be notified when you are kicked from a game lobby or party.
DOTA 2 BOTS
-Made bots a bit more wary of taking damage when defending a teammate.
-Bots will no longer back off as much when defending the Ancient or Barracks.
-Made bots (and particularly carries) want to farm a bit more mid-game.
-Fixed bug where bots were considering dead enemies in their Push Tower desire.
-Decreased the bots’ desire to go back to base to retrieve cheap non-TP items.
-Increased the bots’ desire to visit the secret shop as they accumulate money.
Stronghold 3 Update Changelog:
– The mouse cursor has been improved and will help with selection and responsiveness issues.
– Game speed added. Press + to speed up the game (x2 or x3 normal speed) and – to slow the game down to normal speed (x1).
– Buildings can now be placed on top of workers and animals. The game will move the workers or animals out of the way.
– Fixed issue with military units sometimes not selecting a new target after a fight.
– Fixed issue with Archers and Rangers not being able to attack walls & buildings.
– Fixed issue with wolves (and other animals) being able to climb up ladders.
– Fixed issue with siege equipment being able to climb walls/towers.
– Fixed crash when changing resolutions in game on some machines.
– Fixed issue with stone quarries and iron mines when a worker was turned back into a peasant.
– Fixed issues when quitting/continuing the Tutorial.
– Fixed several pathfinding issues in Tower of London siege map.
– Fixed issue with peacetime continuing from multiplayer games into single player games.
– Hostile animals now respond to missile fire.
– Fixed French keyboard layout.
– The Map Editor is now available from the Steam interface. To locate it click on the top menu ‘View’ and select ‘Tools’. Scroll down and you will see ‘Stronghold 3 – Map Editor’
– An extra large map size has been added to the Map Editor.
– A new large Freebuild map, Abandoned Lands, has been added.
– Various small bug fixes.
inMomentum Update Changelog:
– Fixed startup error regarding dependencies
– Fixed mouse sensitivity being reset automatically to default
– Fixed a rare bug where powerups would keep giving one and the same powerup all the time
– Fixed checkpoints staying green for clients on laps past the first
– Added ToggleSky console command
Toggles the sky on/off
– Added ToggleLightShafts console command
Toggles volumetric lighting on/off, removing the shadow artifacts that occur on some Radeon cards
– Added ToggleMotionBlur console command
Turns the motion blur and speed effect blur on/off
– Added ChangeDetailMode console command
Changes the detail mode of the game, reducing texture memory and overal SFX memory consumption
– Added NEW MAP EPI-RollerCoaster
– Reworked Music System
Music stays the same across different maps and does not change on restarts
Player can switch between different tracks using the following keys:
P key – Plays next random track
8 key – plays previous track from list
9 key – plays next track from list
– Added a Restart Level button: R key