THQ Nordic has released a PC demo for Destroy All Humans! Remake. Furthermore, the publisher has released a brand new gameplay trailer that you can find below.
Destroy All Humans! will release on the PC on July 28th. The game will allow players to terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137.
Playrers will harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure. Players will also annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Furthermore, they can reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer.
This Destroy All Humans! Remake demo will give you a small glimpse at the graphics of this remake, as well as the improvements and enhancements it brings to the table.
Lastly, here are the game’s key features:
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!