Deck13 has announced a publishing deal for Chained Echoes. Chained Echoes is a 16-bit SNES style RPG from Matthias Linda that looks absolutely lovely. Deck13 aims to release the game on the PC at the end of 2021.
Players can expect a classic JRPG with its very own twists: While set in a fantasy world, Chained Echoes also features customizable airships and huge Mechs. The story driven game will feature a easy to learn but hard to master turn-based combat system and no weird random encounters. This basically means that every fight and every area will be handcrafted.
Here are the game’s key features.
- Fast paced turn-based battles
- No random encounters: enemies can be seen running around all the time
- Complex skill and equipment system
- Travel and fight by foot or in your own Mech
- Customize your own airship
Enjoy and stay tuned for more!