Infinity Ward has released a brand new update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. According to the release notes, the November 19th update brings numerous fixes to the game. Moreover, it tweaks and re-balances some weapons.
Going into more details, this patch fixes an exploit where players could duplicate their killstreaks. It also fixes the “Blue V” Optic challenge not displaying the proper text description, as well as a trophy misspelling.
Furthermore, this update addresses a Ground War bug that could cause the filter on the respawn selection screen to stay on screen when spawning back in. It also fixes numerous Challenges.
Lastly, the November 19th update tweaks and re-balances the AUG 5.56, 725 and Model 680 weapons.
As always, Battlenet will download this patch the next time you launch its client. You can also find its complete changelog below.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare November 19th Patch Release Notes
- Special Operations: Fix for an issue where a player would see no objective after retrying a mission after spectating (Operation Paladin)
- CDL: Fix for rulesets in Search and Destroy where Field Upgrades were disabled
- Fix for an exploit where players could duplicate their killstreaks (“Fix for various exploits”)
- Fix for the “Blue V” Optic challenge not displaying the proper text description
- Fix misspelling of “trophy”
- Fixed a bug that could cause the filter on the respawn selection screen to stay on screen when spawning back in
- Fix for an issue where the Select Loadout screen would keep reappearing after already selecting a loadout and attempting to spawn back in
The following challenges have been fixed:
- “Warrior’s Code”
- Officer progression “Launch Destroys”
- Officer progression “Heartbreaker”
- Officer progression ”Precision Airstrike”
- Officer progression: “Karma”
- Officer progression “Close and Personal”
- AUG 5.56 Caliber conversion
- Increasing close range damage
- Increasing mid damage range and reduced chest multiplier
- Small reduction to base weapon damage range
- Significantly reduced the damage range added by attachments
- Small hips spread increase
- Reduced effective damage at the hip
- Model 680: Slight reduction of damage range with all range-extending attachments