Hucast Games and 2Dream have announced that Ghost Blade HD has gone Gold, and will be released on February 28th. Ghost Blade HD is described as an intense bullet-hell top down shoot ’em up, composed by frenetic and addictive score-based gameplay.
Ghost Blade HD is inspired by the shooting games of the 1990s era and promises to tie old memories to current tones and techniques. The game has been designed with a modern graphic style and special effects, and features a two-player mode.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Beautiful, detailed HD Graphics
- 5 Stages with HUGE Boss Enemies with 3 difficulty levels
- 3 Player battle ships with different gun types
- Arcade-style gameplay and addictive scoring system
- 2-player local co-op mode and online Leaderboards
- 37 Trophies/Achievements