Bioware has released a brand new update for Anthem on its Public Test Server. According to the team, this brand new update comes with a number of bug fixes that have been reported by PC gamers while testing the previous PTS patch.
Going into more details, Anthem’s July 10th PTS update fixes an issue where challenge scores were not matching the score in their description, an issue with crystal rewards not being correctly awarding by the final score, as well as an issue where challenge scores were not matching the score in their description.
Furthermore, Echoes of Reality Tutorials now appear in the tutorial section of the Cortex, new Exotic Weapons can now be salvaged in the Forge, exotic weapons now show up in vault and Daily Challenges are now functional with rewards.
As always, Origin will automatically download this latest update for Anthem (provided you have already installed its PTS version), and you can find its complete changelog below.
Anthem July 10th PTS Patch Release Notes
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Echoes of Reality Tutorials now appear in the tutorial section of the Cortex
- Fixed an issue where challenge scores were not matching the score in their description
- Fixed the beams that were turning the fields on and off in the Crucible of Astrid arena in the Cataclysm
- Fixed an issue where the strategic objective was not displaying while in the Cataclysm
- New Exotic Weapons can now be salvaged in the Forge
- Elemental damage now displays correctly in the forge for new exotic weapons (All Volt Casters + Gravedigger + Shard Storm)
- Exotic weapons now show up in vault
- Fixed an issue with crystal rewards not being correctly awarding by the final score
- Daily Challenges are now functional with rewards
- Javelin Specific Challenges – Currently these show no rewards under the challenge, but you will be awarded with a warchest upon completion.
- Challenge Rewards – Upon completing a challenge, you won’t always immediately see the item you’re rewarded. At the end of expedition screen, the way to tell if you’ve gotten a challenge reward is by looking at the item level. A reward from a challenge will be either 66 for Masterwork, or 80 for Legendary.
- Seasonal Store Icons – The seasonal store currently has placeholder icons for many of the items you can purchase with crystals. Players will need to hover over each one to see what the contents are before acquiring.