Kalypso Media announced that the retail version of the horror adventure title Anna – Extended Edition is now available to buy in stores across the UK and Export territories. Created by Italian developer Dreampainters, Anna – Extended Edition boasts an improved interface and will also include new puzzles and new environments allowing for many more hours of game play as well as exclusive in box extras.
Anna – Extended Edition has been given an overhaul based on the feedback of the thousands of players of the original Anna. It features more environments, more hours of game play, more puzzles, additional gameplay features, enhanced graphics and an improved interface. Anna – Extended Edition is sure to please fans of psychological horror games such as Amnesia or Silent Hill and impress with the upgraded graphics and sound. Fans that have already purchased the standard version of Anna online will be able to download the Extended Edition content for free.
The key features of this Extended Edition are:
· A haunting tale of psychological terror
· Physics-based environmental puzzles
· Eight possible endings, each determined by the player’s action
· New environments, puzzles, interface and music
· Improved Graphics
· New in game character: “The Wife Doll” with own AI
· New Game Over state
· Poster with alternative cover artwork
· Complete soundtrack on CD
· Art book for the game